My Handid Christmas

Friday, January 22, 2010

Olde Blue Annie!! For Blue Lovers!!







It has been so long since I made an Annie. It was so overcast again today I needed a change of pace!! I found an old pattern and off I went!
I love blue- if you do too she will be perfect for you!
She is 17" from head to toe. Her face is hand painted and her red wool hair is very sparse and her Olde Blue Dress is wrinkled & coffee dyed as if she has seen years of wear & tear. Olde navy blue ticking was used for her legs with painted and sanded shoes, the dress is made from a blue reproduction fabric.
She is perfect for sitting on a shelf, on top of an olde cupboard, or in a makedo chair that is so popular now. Her adoption fee is 24.00 plus traveling fee.
Order at prairieprim@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment