My Handid Christmas

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hannah & Edward- Prim Pilgrim Doll Bowl Fillers!!

SOLD THANK YOU!
Meet Hannah & Edward Mr. & Mrs. Pilgrim!
They are so prim and make great bowl fillers/ cupboard tucks- they are darker than shown.
They have been painted, sanded, coffee dyed and baked- their clothing is dyed also.
The pair is 7" tall- the perfect size for your olde dough bowl or trencher= or that small empty spot in your olde cupboard!!
15.00/ set plus traveling fee
Order by email prairieprim@comcast.net

7 comments:

  1. Hi Debra,thanks so much joining my followers. You hit the 100 mark!! I love your blog and am now a follower. Will check out your other blogs as well. Love what I see on this one. Hope you have some more corn, would love to have some.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such kind words Lorna- I will be sure and post more corn if I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are darling, Debra... But I must say that you do such a wonderful job on whatever you create...
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Faye! You are making me blush! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pilgrim couples are so rare -- yours are just the sweetest most prim I have seen! I love them!

    ReplyDelete