My Handid Christmas

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank You

The scope revealed a very small polyp that they removed but no bleeding- so.. they think the bleeding is in the small intestine- they decided to not have him swallow the camera that would travel the 23 feet of small intestines as they think the bleeding is very light and the only way to fix it is to remove the area that is bleeding. So he will have frequent blood draws to check his hemoglobin- if he starts needing frequent transfusions then they will reconsider using the camera.
Hubby is now home. I want to thank all of you for all of your concern and prayers.
Deb

5 comments:

  1. I am keeping you both in my prayers Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for keeping us posted..glad he is home...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he is home now! Will continue to keep you both in my prayers : ) Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete