My Handid Christmas

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Pilgrim Garden 2013

 Y
Yesterday I pulled out the fence posts, rolled up the fence, dug up the onions I already had in and pulled up all of the old plants. Today we put the fence back up, I replanted the onions and , planted two 20 foot rows of peas- by then I could hardly move and hubby didn't lift his foot high enough to clear the fence and fell out of the garden head first- at that point we called it a day!
These are the white daffodils- still waiting for the yellow ones to open!
Freshly tilled garden space.

 2-Pea rows
Transplanted onions.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Debra...how fun to be able to have a garden - we have way too much shade.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen- it is nice to have a garcen0 it is a lot of work but well worth it. Maybe you could do a few containers of tomato plants- then you can move them into what sun you do get.

    ReplyDelete