My Handid Christmas

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa at the Cabin Pinkeep/ Cupboard Tuck

This Pinkeep is sold! Thank You!! This is the last one for the season as I am going to start charting my designs for sale.
Stitched on 14 ct evenweave fabric this original design features Santa at a cabin with a quilt motif and pinetree and a crescent moon.
I forgot to coffee dye the piece before the photo was taken but will come to you coffee dyed at your request- also if you desire a jute hanger can be added.
Measures 3" w x 3" h.
NOW-8.25 plus 3.00 shipping
Order by email prairieprim@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. So cute, love the cabin on it!
    If you get a minute stop by my blog today, you will recognize something in the post!
    enjoy the day!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa- I am off to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete